[Xastir] Possible Feature Suggestion

Alex Carver kf4lvz at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 4 00:10:17 EST 2009

Actually you could do something of a hybrid now with the current version.  If I recall, the current version will generate shape files for lines drawn on the map (or something similar to a shape file).  So you draw your geo-fence, export the shape file, and then feed it into the external application.