[Xastir] Downloading Tiger Maps

J Hunter jhunter at sardognetwork.org
Sat Dec 5 11:57:06 EST 2009

I have been playing around with downloading the Tigermaps and saving
them locally on my system. I have figured out some of the files I need
but the biggest issue I am having is that the maps I save locally do not
have the same quality and clarity as the ones that are accessed from the
net.

I am assuming that the data/shapefiles I am downloading are the same
that are pulled from the net on the fly.

Can someone shed some light on what I might be doing wrong here?

Thanks,

Jess
KC9QEA