[Xastir] DIGI_NED 0.4.0

Henk de Groot henk.de.groot at hetnet.nl
Sun Dec 6 10:54:46 EST 2009

Hello Michael,

ml41782 schreef:
> I compiled 4.0 this morning and it is looking good here on the server.
>
> Henk,
> I still saw the same lines show up in the compiling sequence that I
> sent to you last week.

You still get these warnings?

> gcc -O6 -g -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wunused -c -I./ -I/usr/include
> -I/usr/local/include -DNEW_AX25 -D_SATTRACKER_ -D_OUTPORT_ -D_PTT_
> -D_SERIAL_ -D_LINUX_ -c -o mac_if.o mac_if.c
> mac_if.c: In function ‘mac_init’:
> mac_if.c:390: warning: implicit declaration of function ‘htons’
>

> l/include -DNEW_AX25 -D_SATTRACKER_ -D_OUTPORT_ -D_PTT_ -D_SERIAL_
> -D_LINUX_ -c -o message.o message.c
> message.c: In function ‘send_autoreply_query’:
> message.c:1234: warning: ignoring return value of ‘system’, declared
> with attribute warn_unused_result

That should not happen! For the first one I added include file "#include
<netinet/in.h>" in mac_if.c and for the second one I now catch the
result of the system() function so neither warning should occur. I don't
get them on my Ubuntu 9.10 system. Also the warnings from Predict.c for
not using the returnvalue of fgets should be gone.

I do not understand what's happening... To test I just pulled the
package from my website, did a make clean, make depend and make and it
compiled clean without the warinings (using the new AX25 lib and .h files).

Are you sure the source is 0.4.0? If you got it from the main site it
may still be 0.3.9 since Remko is no magician and cannot change the
mirror and his pages that fast :-).

Kind regards,

Henk.