[Xastir] Xastir with TNC-X

Amateur Radio WB8NUT duffy at wb8nut.com
Wed Dec 9 16:45:55 EST 2009

Thanks Tony,

I found that out about unplugging and replugging the TNC changed it to
USB1.....no big deal right now on that.

So I have Xastir talking to the TNC-X...I can tell it to beacon and the
transmit light on the TNC-X comes on. Don't know if any audio is coming
out yet as I do not have a cable made for transmitting with the radio.

What I do have is an audio cable coming from the speaker to the TNC-X
and I cannot get anything to display on Xastir. Very frustrating. I have
no idea what the issue is...it should work right?

Duffy
www.wb8nut.com