[Xastir] Feature Request

J Hunter jhunter at sardognetwork.org
Thu Dec 10 11:55:31 EST 2009

One small problem I am having running Xastir on a laptop is that
sometimes when using the touchpad and moving it across the screen my
heavy hand will re-adjust the map so then I have to go back and
re-center/zoom the map for a coverage area.  Would it be possible to
have a switch that could "LOCK" the map screen so no matter what happens
it would not be capable of moving or zooming in or out?

If this feature is already part of Xastir forgive me as I am still
learning the functionality of the software.

73's

Jess
KC9QEA