[Xastir] Feature Request (J Hunter)

Tony Hunt wavetel at internode.on.net
Thu Dec 10 17:57:31 EST 2009

Jess, Here is a cheap and nasty idea.

I have a similar problem with the eeePC and the touchpad.
Try turning on the Move or Measure option on the top task bar on xastir. Any
false moves with the touch pad will not translate to major map
rearrangments.
A Map lock would be nice .

Tony Hunt  VK5AH

----- Original Message ----- > Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 10:55:31 -0600