[Xastir] splay and Xastir

Lee Bengston lee.bengston at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 13:33:34 EST 2009

I noticed from googling that splay should support both MP3 and wav
formats.  If you want to try playing MP3's instead of wav's, the
converted Xastir sound files are available at the link below:

http://www.175moonlight.com/xastir/mp3/xastirmp3.tar

I've actually had them for 2 and a half years.  Back then when I was a
newbie to Ubuntu and Linux, I couldn't figure out what application
would play the wav files, but I had found mpg123 in the repository.
So I just converted the sound files to MP3's, and they worked.

Regards,

Lee - K5DAT
Murphy, TX