[Xastir] CVS install on Fedora12 - R click errors

ka7o at ka7o.net ka7o at ka7o.net
Wed Dec 16 15:05:24 EST 2009

In rummaging through my junk pil...uh, garage - I found an older Fedora 9
box. I've upgraded it to F10, then to F11 and yesterday finished upgrading
it to F12.

Then I followed the Wiki howto and installed Xastir from CVS.

Everything is working fine - R click menus and all.

I'm on my way to the house for lunch, I'll bring back my laptop that had
the R-click menu issue - update it to current and reinstall Xastir. Who
knows - maybe Fedora released an update that has fixed this all for us.
I'll let you all know in a few hours what I find.

Tate, KA7O