[Xastir] radar maps

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Tue Dec 22 13:04:57 EST 2009

On Tue, 22 Dec 2009, Keith Kaiser wrote:

> I'm not sure which kind of radar we're talking about. Here is what
> I have; http://www.kckaiserklan.com/snapshot.html is this it or is
> there something I'm missing?

I'm not seeing any radar on that image...  The yellow color looks
more like a populated area border.

The radar stuff that's been talked about here before was the radar
brought in by the USRadar.geo/WMSRadar.geo.  Those haven't been
working for a while.

Other radars were suggested.  I could go look up the most recent
thread which was in December or November.  Or you could.