[Xastir] Ridge Radar images

Rick Green rtg at aapsc.com
Fri Dec 25 12:03:08 EST 2009

Please take my previous message with a grain of salt.  When I zoom out to
a wider view, I see the apparent circle of coverage for the radar is
displaying as an ellipse, and the values I entered for the second tiepoint
don't correspond to the apparent lower-right corner of a rectangle
enclosing the ellipse, and the center of this ellipse is well east of
White Lake, MI, where the radar is located.
   So my calculations  are still off.  I need help after all.  Is maybe the
'map units' referred to in line1 and line4, NOT decimal degrees?  If not,
what are they, and how do I calculate a second tiepoint from them?

Rick, N8BJX

--
Rick Green