[Xastir] Sending Messages

Chip G. n1mie at mac.com
Thu Dec 31 16:34:41 EST 2009

Nope, all transmits enabled. Aligned to a internet port that is receiving just fine (and my position reports are getting out). The menu items under Interface that say "disable" are all unchecked and the "allow transmit" in the interface properties for the active port is checked. So it should be going out.

--
    Chip