[Xastir] Font Resolution Sought

John Ronan jpronans at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 12:43:10 EST 2009

Curiously enough, I think I remember having the problem on OSX
before, but I don't now, and I don't remember what (if anything) I
did to fix it.

j0ns-MacBook:~ j0n$ export
declare -x DISPLAY=":0.0"
declare -x HOME="/Users/j0n"
declare -x LOGNAME="j0n"
declare -x MANPATH="/usr/share/man:/usr/local/share/man:/usr/X11R6/man"
declare -x OLDPWD
declare -x PATH="/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin:/usr/X11R6/bin"
declare -x PWD="/Users/j0n"
declare -x SECURITYSESSIONID="b1ff90"
declare -x SHELL="/bin/bash"
declare -x SHLVL="2"
declare -x TERM="xterm"
declare -x USER="j0n"
declare -x WINDOWID="4194318"
declare -x __CF_USER_TEXT_ENCODING="0x1F5:0:0"

Is my entire export list

I'm running xastir V1.9.3 built from source, I'll poke Bernard,
EI8FDB see if he remembers..

Cheers
de John
EI7IG