[Xastir] Font Resolution Sought

Mark Cohen markc at binaryfaith.com
Thu Feb 19 14:42:32 EST 2009

Normally I would agree with Chuck here, but changing the system language
is fairly innocuous.

You can test this by exporting the environment variable before starting
xastir like described below..

Unfortunately, I have this problem as well and I'm running Xastir on OSX
which does not have the LANG set in the same way. (Even testing it by
setting it before running xastir fails)

-Mark