[Xastir] Font Resolution Sought

C. Griffin n1mie at mac.com
Thu Feb 19 21:15:43 EST 2009

Steve,

If you read my message below yours carefully, which you quoted in
it's entirety with the line in question, you will see that I tried
"en_US" and it is still set at that. And it didn't help the
situation. I am not using RedHat. I have also tried "C" without
success. I appreciate that folks think this is benign, but when there
are 1/second, 60/minute, 3,600/hour, 86,400/day, 604,800/week,
etc ... it can become very tedious looking for a REAL problem. And
these are not just going into a simple rotated Xastir log, they are
going into my system logs (for which Xastir doesn't control the
rotation). So lets make this "benign" irritation go away!!!

The recommended solutions aren't working, can I have some more
suggestions of where to look.