[Xastir] Map problem

Ray Wells vk2tv at exemail.com.au
Tue Jan 27 03:12:31 EST 2009

What am I doing wrong?

While tracking a station today I ventured into an area of my topographic
maps where I don't normally go, and found one map square missing.

I eventually tracked that problem down to a typo with one Longitude
corner in the original UIView .inf file being incorrect.

Having corrected that and reconverted to .geo, flushed the map cache and
reloaded the maps, that one map tile is still missing.

I've struck this previously when I've changed maps, mid-stream, as it
were, and on those occasions I've deleted the xastir config files and
started again. However, I can't believe this is the only solution, but
do believe I could be missing something.

Suggestions, please.

Ray vk2tv

believed to be clean.