[Xastir] some code questions?

Craig Anderson acraiga at pacbell.net
Thu Jan 29 00:47:41 EST 2009

Hi all,
	I'm seeing some cases where Xastir will close it's server ports
spontaneously.  The application keeps running but it closes the server
ports on it's own.  I'm running 1.9.2 on Cygwin.  Is this a Cygwin
problem?  Xastir issue?

Also, when I'm tracking a vehicle that is set to once per minute
transmissions the server port seems to filter out position reports
that have not changed; i.e. when the vehicle stops moving for 20
minutes I don't get 20 position reports that are the same I only get
one.  Is this a "feature", a bug, or "value-added" behavior?

Thanks very much,
Craig
n6yxk