[Xastir] NMEA GPS data duplication

Lee R. Burton lburton at mrow.org
Wed Jul 1 17:15:02 EDT 2009

Well I am using a KPC3+ not a D7 or D700, but anyway, I could do any number of the below things.. upon looking at the code it wouldn't actually be hard to get the data and send it out via a pipe or socket, but if it's incomplete (only the one sentence) that would be disappointing... I don't have it in front of me now, so I will have to see what the KPC3+ does when I get in the car/home.
Thanks,
Lee Burton
lburton at mrow.org
301 910 0246