[Xastir] Eeebuntu 3.0 Live CD - revisited

Tom Hayward esarfl at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 19:29:48 EDT 2009

> I've got this hosted on Bit Torrent now:
> http://northwest.aprs2.net/rivettracker/torrents/eeeubuntu-3.0-xastir-090713.iso.torrent

The .torrent file I created last night wasn't allowing downloads to
complete. It reported a missing piece in the iso, despite my version
of the iso passing md5sum.

I've created a new .torrent file, still at the same url (above). You
may have to clear to browser cache to force the browser to download
the new file.

The 3 or so of you that tried downloading with the bad .torrent file
will need to try again with the new one. Don't delete the data you've
downloaded so far... it should count as pieces towards the new
download. Those of you with 99% complete should only have one 64KB
piece to download.

Tom KD7LXL