[Xastir] Eeebuntu 3.0 Live CD - revisited

Tony Hunt wavetel at internode.on.net
Wed Jul 15 20:38:28 EDT 2009

Well I got it.. It runs on the EeePC 900 for sure.. Just fiddling with it a
bit. The wireless works although there are some quirks.Thats more of a
EeeBuntu issue and they way they have set that up.  I certainly would
consider installing this. I might make a bootable USB stick for this and try
it for a while. Good work Lee

Tony VK5AH