[Xastir] Last Minute iGate setup

Keith Kaiser wa0tjt at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 10:03:35 EDT 2009

I'm going to be using a different frequency than the normal 144.390
for my balloon on Saturday. Since I'm chasing it with Xastir and will
have Internet in the car I would like to iGate it into the system. Can
someone walk me through the Xastir setup to do this? I think all I
have to do is;
1) Turn on    Allow RF-->iNet and iNet -->RF Traffic
2) Turn on the appropriate interface control, one for Internet one for
my D700
3) I'll turn on iGate logging and TNC logging and NET logging

Is that is?

73's
Keith Kaiser
wa0tjt at gmail.com