[Xastir] WMSradar changed background?

Rick Green rtg at aapsc.com
Fri Jul 17 09:52:54 EDT 2009

Sometime yesterday, my xastir display went black.  I thought that maybe
the tigermap server was inaccessable for a bit, but when the condition
persisted this morning, I looked a bit deeper.
   When I disabled the WMSRadar.geo which was overlaid on top of
tigermap.geo, my tigermaps immediately reappeared!  So now I'm thinking
that the WMSRadar server has changed the 'background' value again...

My WMSRadar.geo file contains:

# Black
TRANSPARENT 0x010101
TRANSPARENT 0x000000
# White
TRANSPARENT 0xffffff

What other values should I try?

I switched back to the USRadar.geo, and its working with just the
true-black transparent setting:

TRANSPARENT 0x000000000

--
Rick Green, N8BJX

                                   -Benjamin Franklin

"As for our common defense, we reject as false the choice between our
safety and our ideals."
                                -President Barack Obama 20 Jan 2009