[Xastir] Trouble

Murry murraybr at nbnet.nb.ca
Mon Jul 27 20:07:51 EDT 2009

Here I am in trouble again.
Ihad uograde problems with Ubuntu, so I wiped thr drive and installed
Ubuntu 8.04 as all works fine with this distro. Had Xastir all installed
and working and it was using Imagemagick. For some crazy reasoning, I
upgraded Ubuntu to 8.10. I see that Xastir is now using Graphicsmagick
My problem is that I don't know if it works with the online Canada
topo250 or not as it tells me that libcurl or wget are not installed,
but my system shows that they are. Do I have to reinstall/remove
something anyone any idea?

Murry   VE9MB