[Xastir] Trouble

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Tue Jul 28 14:46:33 EDT 2009

On Tue, 28 Jul 2009, Murry wrote:

> Installed from repository.

I'll take a guess and say binaries from the Ubuntu repositories?  I
don't think you're talking about the Xastir repository, but if you
were I'd have to ask again if you installed from sources.

The libs were all installed from binary packages from the Ubuntu
repository as well?

Did you look at the Xastir Wiki pages WRT Ubuntu installs?

http://www.xastir.org/wiki/index.php/Installation_Notes

There are instructions there for 8.04, 8.10, 9.04 Ubuntu.  Check
them out if you haven't and then come back here with specific
problems/questions and we'll try to help further.

Any Ubuntu guys that want to step in here?