[Xastir] Weather Alerts: WXSVR down. Replacement Server.

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Tue Jul 28 20:39:12 EDT 2009

On Tue, 28 Jul 2009, Alex Carver wrote:

> Can you give an example of the two formats?  I'd like to see what's changing in order to understand it a bit better.

Yea.  Take anything that has a FROM call of:

     "NWS_"
and change it to:
     "NWS-"

That's it!  Xastir was set up to have non_compressed zones for
"NWS-", compressed zones for "NWS_".  Now they're sending compressed
zones to "NWS-".

Not a big deal, unless your code is set up to do it the other way.
For the moment I just forced the test to assume they're ALL
compressed zones and so it throws it through that part of the code.