[Xastir] UI-View type Plug-ins?

Tom Russo russo at bogodyn.org
Thu Jun 4 16:29:15 EDT 2009

On Thu, Jun 04, 2009 at 01:25:30PM -0700, we recorded a bogon-computron collision of the <archer at eskimo.com> flavor, containing:
> you test everything out and get it working as expected.  Don't
> assume it's working correctly without and end-to-end test.
>

> > If that is the case, how would you tell Xastir to delete the object when it
> > is no longer needed???
>
> Probably by manually killing the object in Xastir, at least if
> Xastir has adopted the object.  If it hasn't, issue "killed" objects
> for 5 or 10 transmit periods, then cease transmitting the object.

Note also that there is currently a bug with deleting and then re-creating
objects, and an expiration issue with deleted objects.  So far there's been
no joy in tracking them down.

I'm currently running up against this issue.  Doing lots of object creation,
destruction, and resurrection isn't working well right now.

  In some cultures what I do would be considered normal.
                                  -- Ineffective daily affirmation