[Xastir] New toy, but doesn't work yet.....

Kurt A. Freiberger kurt at badgers-hill.net
Fri Jun 5 13:48:24 EDT 2009

Wished I'd thought of that yesterday - It took a couple of hours to get
it activated.  Too late now, though.  However, the GPS does work without
the card in connected mode, so that would imply it could work without
activation.  That is, if it has a real GPS, like mine.  The
cell-triangulation method would definitely not work without activation.

73/Kurt