[Xastir] Satellite Tracking

Keith Kaiser wa0tjt at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 09:55:11 EDT 2009

I don't see a lot of documentation on this. Google showed me a couple
of pages but they mostly lead back to aprs.fi. On top of that I don't
really know what I want to ask. I guess what I want to do is see and
track the various satellites and ISS on Xastir.

I seem to have found AO-51 which shows up as AO51 2105, I don't
understand what that means. But either way if I tell Xastir to track
it I see the satellite with a yellow, red, and blue circle around it.
Xastir tells me its moving at 1150mph but I don't see a track.

How are some of you using Xastir with satellites?

73's
Keith Kaiser
wa0tjt at gmail.com