[Xastir] APRS for Bike Tours

Joseph M. Durnal joseph.durnal at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 20:42:33 EDT 2009

I've tried to get APRS involved in some events, but I find the hard
part is getting folks to volunteer :).

Used xastir at the finish line of a 40 mile hike, had a few other APRS
stations along the way.  I hiked the last 20 miles myself, carrying a
D7 w/ GPS.

http://cryptojoe.blogspot.com/2009/05/twenty-mile-hike.html

73 de Joseph Durnal NE3R