[Xastir] Soundmodem on OSX

Keith Kaiser wa0tjt at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 09:55:02 EDT 2009

What with the success of Murry and all I thought I would at least ask
the question. Have any of the Mac OSX guys tried installing soundmodem
on their Macs?

I must admit I'm a little confused by it anyway. The web site makes it
sound like it's a complete replacement for a TNC or can be anyway. I
would like this, any time I can eliminate one piece of equipment from
the mix is a good thing.

I have a hard time getting my KPC-3+ to transmit from the Mac as it
is, if soundmodem didn't have that problem I would be very happy. The
only other thing I use the TNC for is Packet and that I understand
works good too.

Any thoughts from any of the Mac guys out there?

73's
Keith Kaiser
wa0tjt at gmail.com