[Xastir] Search RAC Database Button

James Ewen ve6srv at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 09:55:31 EDT 2009

On Mon, Jun 29, 2009 at 1:02 AM, Curt, WE7U <archer at eskimo.com> wrote:

> I'll see about correcting that part of the code.  Is it likely that
> VX callsigns will be issued for amateurs in Canada anytime soon?

VE/VA/VO/VY are the standard callsign prefixes issued in Canada, and
have been in use for many years.

There are special event prefixes that get issued, but probably won't
be found in the database at all, as they are itinerant in nature.

CI/CJ/CK/CY/CZ/VB/VC/VF/VG/VX/XK/XL/XM prefixes have all been issued
as special event prefixes within the last 2 years, but to my
knowledge, non are assigned on a permanent basis.

James
VE6SRV