[Xastir] As promised - my dbfawk collection and more

Richard Polivka, N6NKO r.polivka at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 1 07:48:23 EDT 2009

Lee,

There are some differences. They are the base of what is out there now.

The levels, details and shadings are different. In terms of shadings,
all fills are stippled because I have the weather radar images under
everything and the stippling allows that info to pass through.

73 from 807,

Richard, N6NKO