[Xastir] audio alarms, festival problems

Richard Polivka, N6NKO r.polivka at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 2 10:47:30 EDT 2009

1) Can you run festival interactively, that is give it a text line and
have it speak?
2) If so, then run, in a console window, "festival --server".  This puts
festival in server mode and should speak.

But first, you have to make sure that festival works properly on your boxen.

73 from 807,

Richard, N6NKO