[Xastir] libWand.so.10 missing

Denton K. Larson radioguy at frontiernet.net
Thu May 7 11:31:47 EDT 2009

Hi everybody

I have a problem.

I used to use Ubuntu 8.10, I recently and it worked GREAT!
I upgraded to Ubuntu 9.04 and I have a problem with Xastir.
It won't load. I have tried to reinstall but I get this.

dlarson at dlarson-desktop:~/xastir-1.9.5$ xastir
xastir: error while loading shared libraries: libWand.so.10: cannot open
dlarson at dlarson-desktop:~/xastir-1.9.5$ xastir &
xastir: error while loading shared libraries: libWand.so.10: cannot open
[1] 11473
[1]+  Exit 127                xastir

I am real green to linux, can somebody shed some light?

Denton Larson
WB0ZUR