[Xastir] Serial port mirroring (a bit OT)

Joe Bennett jammer10000 at gmail.com
Sun May 10 11:30:47 EDT 2009

At one time I saw someone (on one of the many remailers I subscribe
to) describe an application that allows you to create virtual ttySx on
a Linux machine and tie it to another ttySx... I think it began with
an "s" but I can't seem to find it in my mass of archives... Anyone
have an idea on what I'm referring to? My target application would be
to share serial GPS data and such from one (or many) of my Ubuntu
boxes.... I'd like to figure out how to do this on M$ so I can write
my app to create a "Franson" like virtual serial port, but Linux is
the first step...

Thanks!

-Joe
KA3NAM