[Xastir] New user - after minimal installation

Charles Tam c.tam at osm.net.au
Tue May 12 01:21:33 EDT 2009

Hi,

I've just compiled an minimal installation of XASTIR running on Linux.

I've started the program and added an Internet Server of host
"rotate.aprs.net", port "14580" and filter "m/500".

I've started the interface. Unfortunately, I'm not getting any traffic. What
have I missed?

Kind Regards

Charles Tam

c.tam at osm.net.au <mailto:ctam at osm.net.au>

Operational Solutions Management

Office AUSTRALIA: +61 2 9438 2777

Fax AUSTRALIA: +61 2 9901 3411

This E_Mail transmission contains information which is OSM Proprietary /

Commercial - In - Confidence, is legally privileged, and is intended for

the use of the addressee.  If you think you have received this E_Mail in

error, or the transmission is incomplete, please immediately advise OSM

by telephone or reply E_Mail.