[Xastir] Davis Weather APRS Data Streamer

clayj at nwlink.com clayj at nwlink.com
Sat May 16 18:46:28 EDT 2009

Realizing I'm going "where angels fear to tread"; I'll start taking a look
at wx_fill_data.   I have a bit of spare time now that I'm in my new job
and settling down.   But, it will probably still be a while before I have
anything useful to show.

I'm also gonna check w/Davis and see if they have a copy of that APRS
routine for the WMII.

Clay
N7QNM