[Xastir] pos file

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Thu May 21 18:58:04 EDT 2009

On Thu, 21 May 2009, Keith Kaiser wrote:

> All the links on the wiki except those to the new GNIS format are dead. I'll
> look around and see what I can find.

You need the new GNIS format as I recall, 'cuz the code that handled
the old format doesn't work in Xastir anymore.  At least if you've
been keeping up to date with CVS.

If you haven't, then you need the old format and I can supply an
example.  Let me know.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer