[Xastir] pos file

Keith Kaiser wa0tjt at gmail.com
Fri May 22 10:15:21 EDT 2009

I would sure like this. I work several of these type events and the
guy who coordinates a good share of them is a die hard UiView nut. I
say nut because I still believe using software supported by a dead guy
isn't all that smart... LOL

I'm guessing you will use Perl but since I don't know it very well I
can't really offer to help much.