[Xastir] [OZAPRS] XASTIR - maps

Tony Hunt wavetel at internode.on.net
Tue Nov 24 08:49:52 EST 2009

I cant answer the question as to if it really needs the setting of 16 . If
you leave it at default 8 and use GM then all raster maps of a specific file
type (gif I think) just turn out as black rectangles and squares. JPG from
memory actually work ok.. Thats the effect anyway but it may be the other
way around.

Many of us have been uninstalling and recompiling/reinstalling with IM
instead for close on a year I think.

Maybee the answer is to Compile against IM instead and make a deb package
like that. I hope Curt can give you more idea..

Tony and Eva Hunt  wavetel at internode.on.net