[Xastir] Xastir Newbie having receive problems

J Hunter jhunter at sardognetwork.org
Sun Nov 29 14:28:33 EST 2009

I figured out the problem. Just for the sake of passing this along in
case some other newbie runs into the same problem.

In the station set up section I told the software that my radio set up
is a bit better than what it really is.  before I told it that my
antenna was at 20' at 4 watts, I upped that and other stations started
showing up on my screen.

I guess when using that part of the config it will screen out anything
that it thinks is outside of it's "normal" coverage area.

Thanks,

Jess