[Xastir] DRG's not cropping white space

Tom Russo russo at bogodyn.org
Fri Oct 9 12:25:52 EDT 2009

On Fri, Oct 09, 2009 at 12:14:55PM -0400, we recorded a bogon-computron collision of the <kevin at kevinratcliff.com> flavor, containing:
> On Fri, Oct 9, 2009 at 12:08 PM, Tom Russo <russo at bogodyn.org> wrote:
> > Hmmm. ?Well, then, recompiling proj.4 with correct datum shift grids would
> > be required regardless, then.
>
> I've been meaning to modify the Ubuntu 9.04 wiki instructions to
> address this, but haven't done so yet. I'll try to do it this weekend.

There is also an unofficial package that fixes it.  I'd have to dig around to
find the link (no time now) but I think I posted it a few months ago.  There's
also a bug report in Launchpad about it, but nobody's moved on fixing it in
the official package, only the unofficial one.  Grrr.

  In some cultures what I do would be considered normal.
                                  -- Ineffective daily affirmation