[Xastir] DRG's not cropping white space

Nick nwsnowboarder at verizon.net
Fri Oct 9 22:21:10 EDT 2009

Just to catch everyone up:

As per instruction I checked:

You can check yourself: look to see if proj.4 and libgeotiff are in
/usr/local/lib or /usr/lib.  If /usr/local/lib, they were built from source,
not the repository.

I found that proj.4 was not in either directory.

Finding this, I shifted gears last night and focused on getting my GPS
and TNC working on the interface.  Took me a little bit to realize I
need to to use /dev/ttyUSB0 and /dev/ttyUSB1 for the Serial TNC and
Serial GPS Interface.  Those are working well.

Later tonight I am going to focus on getting the map issue working after
I get back from getting some green trails maps for around Cle Elum at
REI in Lynnwood.

Does it matter that the terraserver-topo.geo doesn't seem to have a
cropping problem?

Cheers and '73

Nick