[Xastir] dbfawk Tigermap data

David D Clark ddclarknm at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 16:57:38 EDT 2009

Hello folks,

When I display the edge data for the 2008 Tiger data for NM, it shows a
gazillion streams that are not really there (they are intermittent, but
with the frequency with which we get rain here in NM, they are
effectively not there.).  The data files are tl_2008_nnnnn_edges.shp  I
have tried every parameter in the edge.dbfawk file that could possible
control the display of water features with no joy.  I have also tried
several other of the dbfawk files in the config directory.

Any help would be appreciated,
Dave
--
David D Clark