[Xastir] No radar

Rick Green rtg at aapsc.com
Sun Sep 27 01:56:08 EDT 2009

On Sat, 26 Sep 2009, James Jolin wrote:

> Ya I've a internet connection as I am able to download tigermaps.  I also
> increased the internet timeout to 300.

Mee, too.  I'm able to see tigermaps OK.  I'm compiled with libcurl
instead of wget, and with tigermap disabled, so that WMSRadar is my only
online map, I get the following error:

curl told us 7
curlerr: couldn't connect to host
Perhaps a timeout? Try increasing "Internet Map Timout".

  I'm currently running a 120 second timeout, and this message appears
within a few seconds of an attempted map refresh.

--
Rick Green

                                   -Benjamin Franklin

"As for our common defense, we reject as false the choice between our
safety and our ideals."
                                -President Barack Obama 20 Jan 2009