[Xastir] Xastir on OS X

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Tue Sep 29 15:57:34 EDT 2009

On Tue, 29 Sep 2009, Bob Nielsen wrote:

> This is on the same machine (no firewall) where Xastir is installed so ssh
> isn't an issue.  I made a script, but it is a simple call to
> /usr/local/bin/xastir.  It won't start from the script and I see that error
> when running from a terminal with my normal account login.

So you're trying to make it tough on us eh?

What has changed on the system since Xastir ran successfully?

Have you tried doing the bootstrap.sh;./configure;make;make install
on that system lately to see if maybe some of the libraries may have
changed?  I don't think that'll fix it, but it's worth a shot 'cuz
it's easy.