[Xastir] UK govt licences map data - any use in Xastir?

Dave H davekh at gmail.com
Sun Apr 4 12:56:53 EDT 2010

Very sorry I meant to put a couple of links in - I never saw a sample link
though.

Licence (it refers to being the equivalent of Creative Commons)
http://www.ordnancesurvey.co.uk/oswebsite/opendata/licence/docs/licence.pdf

Download
https://www.ordnancesurvey.co.uk/opendatadownload/products.html

General page of links