[Xastir] Configuring Igate

John Wilson kc4lzn at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 11:37:59 EDT 2010

I am transitioning from UI-View to Xastir. I have access to the servers
to serve as an Igate (KC4LZN-3). I want to establish another
Igate(KC4LZN-2) at another location. In configuring Xastir as an Igate
only, no RF or tnc, I am able to connect to the server (aprsfl.net) and
stations are appearing on the screen. My location is not showing up on
other stations and I am not being posted to findu.com.

I have enabled server ports. Is there another feature that I need to
enable that isn't listed? I also noted that I didn't see anywhere I put
in an unproto command? Is that only used when setting up a tnc?

73 John