[Xastir] tiled maps shared with tangogps

Piotr Gluszenia Slawinski curious at bwv190.internetdsl.tpnet.pl
Tue Aug 10 21:23:32 EDT 2010

> Sounds like the problem is bigger than just tiling even OSM support.
> Your guess about uclibc sounds reasonable, but I'm not sure where to
> recommend you start. Are all of the errors related to png.c?
>
> I'm hoping someone with uclibc experience can jump in here, or maybe
> one the Xastir gurus can help with some pointers, because I'm drawing
> a blank on what I might have changed that would break uclibc
> operation.

Hello.
I've applied 'brute force' approach - i've resynced to gentoo's
fresh portage, upgraded libpng, and then revdep-rebuilt all packages
related. it seems it was some of packages related to those,
as upgrading libpng alone was no use, but after upgrading them
all it simply started to work out of box.

btw. one problem persists, but is bit less annoying,
i have maps shared with tangogps, via simple symlink.
if i start up xastir first time, reindex maps, and choose
this mapset, it segfaults immediatelly.
i have to restart it, and first choose some other map,
then enter map chooser again, and choose shared map again, clicking
apply. then it loads and works fine :)