[Xastir] is it possible to choose priority of tiled OSM maps?

Jerry Dunmire jerry at dunmire.org
Tue Aug 10 23:45:38 EDT 2010

Hi Piotr,
Sounds like you would like the missing tiles to be 'transparent' so
that the tile (or any other graphics) will show through from a lower
level. Correct?

It's a good idea and it fits with the things I'm working on now, but
it will be a bit. I'm trying to figure out the transparency stuff, but
still learning...

If you want to change the color of the missing tile, look for the
string "xc:red" in the map_OSM.c file and replace it with any other
*Magick color definition. I don't think xc:transparent or xc:none will
work yet.

73,
...jerry