[Xastir] Update Notice: OSM tile support changes

Jerry Dunmire jerry at dunmire.org
Mon Aug 16 13:44:18 EDT 2010

Hi Tom,
I've tried it on Ubuntu with both Graphic and ImageMagic, so I don't
think it is library related.
One area that could easily be a problem is the QuantumDepth. On all of
my systems it is 16. Check /usr/include/magick/image.h (path may
differ) and let me know the QuantumDepth for your system.

Also send me a -v 512 log and any further description you think might help.

...jerry